Pakistan is a country where the value of culture and tradition is very High. A country with a tremendous history and magnificent past, Pakistan is home to almost 200 million people. Pakistani people have the clothing culture enriched with the numerous influences of thousands of years old heritage and elders and to say, Pakistani traditional dress is the legacy of ancient civilizations in the region.
There are many sorts of the ethnic costumes in the Asian nation, primarily together with the required cultural and ancient dresses of Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochs, Pashtuns, and Kashmiris.
1. Shalwar Kameez (For Women)Shalwar Kameez (For Women)Normally Worn by the Pakistani women in general. The national dress of Pakistan. This is one of the commonly known Pakistani traditional dress. Salwar Kameez is a combination of three pieces-Salwar, Kameez and Dupatta.
2. Shalwar Kameez (For Men)Shalwar Kameez (For Men)Salwar Kameez is a traditional dress used by various people of South–Central Asia. Salwar Kameez worn by Pakistani men all around the world, the Shalwar Kameez is every Pakistanis first choice.
3. The Kurta ShalwaarThe Kurta ShalwaarThe Kurta Shalwar is an alternate to the Shalwar Kameez, it is a very popular outfit among Pakistan men and women. It is a traditional dress of Pakistan. The exact origin of the salwar kameez is not known but it is believed that it was introduced by the Muslim rulers.
4. Kurti And JeansThe kurti and jeans combo is usually rocked by teenagers, who want to have the best of both worlds.
5. Waistcoat (With Shalwar Kameez)The waistcoat is a formidable companion to the Shalwar Kameez, especially on weddings and special occasions.
6. The SherwaniThe Sherwani is usually worn by the groom on his wedding day.
7. The KhussaMostly worn by Punjabis, the Khussa goes well with Sherwani as footwear.
8. Churidaar PajamaMostly worn around Punjab, the Churidaar Pajama might seem uncomfortable, but definitely a preferred choice.
9. The Sindhi Ajrak & TopiThe traditional Ajrak and Topi are worn all around Sindh with pride.
10. Peshawari PagreeYou won’t find a Pathan in Peshawar who is not rocking a glamorously rolled Pagree.
11. The Pakol HatWorn by the Chitrali and Gilgit people at first, the Pakol found its way down South.
12. Peshawari ChappalOne to rule them all, the Peshawari chappal goes well with all sorts of dresses.
13. The Karakul HatThe Quaid-e-Azam-esque Karakul hat is a top choice head-wear in Pakistan, especially for the oldies.
14. The PheranThe Pheran is worn by women in Pakistan’s northern regions. They go so well with the traditional jewelry.
15. Lehenga CholiA party dress and also one of the weddings, the Lehenga Choli has a charismatic touch to it.
16. Dhoti (Lungi)The most comfortable dress of Pakistan, the dhoti is worn by people mostly in Punjab’s rural areas.
17. Balochi dress (For Men)The huge Balochi shalwar, the Pugh, and Balochi chawwat along with the traditional Baloch waistcoat.
18. Balochi dress (For Women)This attractive kasheeda-clotted dress is worn by the Baluchi girls proudly. The best bit, it’s all hand-crafted. These are Pakistani traditional dress in My Knowledge If U have More Information Plz share It in Review Box Thank You......!!!